* Best Modern House: 101 East Oak Street
* Best Traditional Townhouse: 111 Commonwealth Avenue
* Best Modern Townhouse: 106/108 Mount Vernon Avenue Thank you to our esteemed judges, Elga Olzos and Jacqueline Bridges; to Sheriff Dana Lawhorne, for helping to organize the contest; and to the local businesses who have provided support: * Just Fine Doughnuts, located in the Dairy Godmother.
* Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza and the Yates Family
* The Grape and Bean
* Chick-fil-A, located in Crystal City, and George Demetriades
* Christine Garner, Wiechert Realty Keeping Informed. We try to provide regular updates on local news, Rosemont history, and general happenings in the neighborhood and Alexandria via our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RosemontCitizensAssociation) and general resources on our web page (http://rosemontcitizensassoc.org). The independent community email list can be accessed at https://groups.io/g/rosemontva.
Membership. Please renew (http://rosemontcitizensassoc.org/join/)!